Code Certified Home Warranty Inspections
As a new home owner, you may be aware that you have a one-year warranty on your newly constructed home. Your builder may not remind you when the eleventh month anniversary of your closing date approaches, so mark your calendar to allow enough time to perform your warranty inspection. Please keep in mind, once your warranty elapses, your builder may not be willing or obligated to honor your warranty.
We perform warranty inspections starting at $250.00, which includes a comprehensive property condition report, complete with photos and important information, including some explanations about the various home systems. Careful attention will be made regarding compliance with the current building codes, we will address the minor issues as well. We also offer “follow-up inspections” to insure that the problems have been properly corrected by your builder.
*** Heritage Property Inspections is not affiliated with any developers, general building contractors, sub-contractors, or their personnel.
* Over 35 total years experience in the Building Industry.
* 20 years experience as a General Building Contractor.
* 10 years experience in Residential and Commercial property inspections.
* Licensed California General Contractor in 1990.
* ICC Certified – (International Code Council) Combination: Residential – Building, Electrical, Plumbing and
* ICC Certified – Combination: Commercial – Building, Electrical, Plumbing and Mechanical Inspector.
* ICC Certified — Building Plans Examiner
* ICC Certified Property Maintenance and Housing Inspector.
* ICC Certified ADA (American Disabilities Act) Accessibility Inspector / Plans Examiner.
* PRO-BOARD National Board on Fire Services Professional Qualifications Certified Fire Inspector NFPA 101 Life Safety Code.
* State of Georgia Certified Fire Inspector.
* Georgia Soil and Water Conservation Commission Certified Inspector.
* Building Officials Association of Georgia – Member.
* Miami-Dade Community College
* Long Beach City College